pondělí 12. listopadu 2012

gramatika: krok druhý

MOCI / MUSET

We can win this game.
You can’t tell anybody.
These guys can’t sing.
Can it wait?
How can we help you




You have to sign this.
This has to stop.
We don’t have to sell it.
Do I have to eat this?
Does it have to be now

I had to pay for the game.
Amy didn’t have to lie.
Why did you have to cook?
You will have to leave.

COULD WOULD SHOULD

We could buy another car.
The couch would look better in green.
You should apologize to her.

How could we make it better?
Where would you stay in London?
Why should I tell the truth?

This shouldn’t take long.
Peter wouldn’t say that.
I couldn’t do this without you.

THERE IS

There’s a problem in the game.
There weren’t any houses on the hill.
I think there will be a test tomorrow.

Is there a better solution?
Was there a cat in the room?
Will there be another birthday party?

PRŮBĚHOVÉ TVARY

I’m talking to you guys.
But you’re not listening to me.
Is someone writing this down?
Why are those girls laughing

I was walking down the road.
People were looking at me.
But they weren’t saying anything. gramatika: krok druhy

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat