pondělí 26. listopadu 2012

Lisa and Bart (1)


You're such a jerk, Bart!
What did I do this time?
You told Mom that everyone hates me.
I was telling the truth.
 
There are people who like me.
I don't think so.
Well, you're wrong.
Ok, who likes you?
I'm not going to give you names.
  Then I won't believe you.
I don't have to defend myself to you.
Why do you care what I think?
Well, you're my brother.
That doesn't mean anything.
Well, it should.
Ok, what do you want me to do?
Don't be so mean to me.
  What else?
Let's not fight so much.
Ok, that makes sense.
So are you going to be nice to me?
Yeah, I'll try to be a better brother.
Good. And you were right, by the way.
About what?
No one likes me in school.
It's not true. A lot of kids like you.
Like who?
It doesn't matter.
Ok, thanks for being a good brother.

3 komentáře: