pátek 4. ledna 2013

Gramatika Fáze Druhá Či Kolikátá

BE ALLOWED TO
My daughter is not allowed to eat after 5pm. / You will not be allowed to talk to anybody.
BE ABLE TO
Will someone be able to explain it to me? / I'm sorry but I won't be able to come before noon.
BE SUPPOSED TO
How was I supposed to know that? / Hamsters aren't supposed to eat this much, are they?


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOULD HAVE TO
If we wanted to buy the shoes, we would have to come pick them up today.
THERE SHOULD/COULD BE
There could be another way to finish the game. / Wait, shouldn't there be a reward?
WOULD LIKE / NEED SB TO
Would you like me to stay? / I need both of you to behave. / She wants everyone to be involved.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SLOVESA + ING
Stop crying already! / I asked Lenny to shut up, but he kept talking. / Luckily I didn't mind waiting. / Do you enjoy writing books?
SLOVESA + (NOT) TO
Try not to laugh, please. / She asked me not to record the conversation. / We decided to wait.
MAKE + LET + SEE
Mom made me stand in the corner. / Please don't let her sing. / No one saw me do it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GET (BECOME)
It's getting dark. We should go. / What if I get fat? / Aren't you glad you became a lawyer?
MATTER – CARE
Does it matter whose car it is? / In the end it didn't really matter. / They don't care how rich you are. / Why should I care what happens to you?
MIND – BOTHER
I got banned from the game but I didn't mind. / Does it bother you when I smoke?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PODMINKY
If you break something, you will be punished. / If there was beer at the party, I would enjoy it a lot more. / If she knew who I was, she wouldn't talk to me.
PASSIVE
Hotels are built all over the country these days. / Why was everyone sent home? What were they told? / I don't want to be punished. / You're not going to be blamed for it. (won't be)
VZTAZNE VETY
the guy we saw earlier / I want to talk about something I did / everything that happened is my fault / people who liked the movie / the toy you were going to buy / the horrible things (that) people say / the kid whose phone was stolen
UCELOVE VETY
Give me a ride so that I don't have to walk. / I'll stay up late so we can talk about it. / He held her hand so she wouldn't fall. / Write it down so that there is no confusion.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat