pondělí 14. ledna 2013

Minecraft (1)

A year ago I first thought of making a game for little boys. Six months later I hired some people and started actually working on it. It took us a month to agree what the game was going to look like but we are all on the same page now. I'm really excited about the whole project. If it goes the way I want it to, it will be an amazing little game that I will be very proud of. I want everyone to be impressed with my game, especially little boys.

The point of the game will be to build things and then destroy them once you get tired of them. But you won't actually have to destroy anything unless you feel like it. You will be free to just fool around without building anything if that's what you want. Also, there will be no killing or very little of it. Most games involve a lot of shooting and killing. Mine won't.

The game is going to be called Minecraft. You will be able to build as many things as you want and no one will be allowed to stop you. There will be enough space for everyone to build huge buildings. I'll probably make the game more interesting by including some cool features like signposts and secret rooms. 
 
The longer you'll play the better you will get. It only takes a couple hours to learn the rules so there is no excuse for not playing the game. If you get tired of something you built, you can blow it up using TNT. If you want to show off, you can post snapshots on the Internet so everyone can admire you.

I'm not doing this to make money, and I would try to make this game even if I wasn't paid for it. If it sells well, I won't mind, but I'm not interested in getting rich. I'm just trying to build something that kids will enjoy.

There have been some problems, too. I promised to finish the game by the end of the year and I'm running out of money. I'll keep working on it even if I stop getting paid. But I'm afraid my family will make me get a real job so they don't have to beg for food on the street.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat